Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

GM, I have a nintendo wii game consul that not working and

Customer Question
has been replaced by one...
GM, I have a nintendo wii game consul that not working and has been replaced by one that does.... is that any wii support for restoring consuls
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: quite old one of the 1rst
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: exhausted wii support prior to replacing unit
JA: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: listen, i see your an assistant tech i've been thru you printed answered 10 times. that did not work on the disconnected game consul...that's why i replaced it... please eother refer me hugh up or i i'll seek help elsewhere
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Game Systems
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you have already been through all of the troubleshooting pages then the Wii will need to be sent for repair:

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts_index.jsp

Pete, Engineer