Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Um my ps4 is on and on my tv screen it just shows HDMI1 And…

Customer Question
Hi um my ps4...

Hi um my ps4 is on and on my tv screen it just shows HDMI1 And it won't show the log in to account screen the blue light goes from light blue to dark blue repeatedly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My ps4 is 8 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been going on since 8 AM this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the PS4 (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please