Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have just purchased the Wii Music program. It is not

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased the Wii Music program. It is not giving me the full menu of things it will do on my Wii.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's my neighbors so I will have to look on it....hang on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is model no RVL-001

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

This is what you are trying to buy, correct?

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/Fe0_TFVoa6RbkoZq_GoIDaRTgOzVAOID

And I'm guessing you were buying it through the online store for Nintendo, right?

Did you get a payment successful message?

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14075/~/nintendo-creators-program-payment-was-not-successful

I'm guessing your purchase may not have activated correctly based on what you are saying. What I would do is try to activate it through the console and then if that fails, contact Nintendo, since it's going to be on their servers the record of the money being taken from your (or your neighbor's) bank account, but no game.

Here's how to try to reset manually: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=204965&system=Wii&locale=lang

Here's their phone number: 1-***-***-****

If this fixes your issue, great! I hope you have fun with your new game. If you still need help, please contact me. If I've answered your question, I'd greatly appreciate a positive rating. Thanks!