Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have had my career guy deleted 2x now, just made one

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my career guy deleted 2x now

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just made one yesterday the other one got deleted saterday morning

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yes and no I know that I now sent 120$ on two guys to boost them up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anyway I can get one of the back or my money back

Technician's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

So there no way to get my nba guy back?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Game Systems
this is a xbox live game nba 2k 18 the guys made got deleted 2 times now my gt is blindforlife .. if I cant get my guy back then I want my money back 120$
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can do a self-service refund:
1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in.
2. Select Payment & Billing - Order History.
3. Select the item and select Request a refund.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------