Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I'm having difficulty logging in to my PSN profile, I forgot…

Customer Question
I'm having difficulty logging...

I'm having difficulty logging in to my PSN profile, I forgot my password ***** asked for a reset, but neither my correct date or place of birth is working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

This is about logging in online, not on the device

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today, I've tried both ways of logging in available to me, but nothing has worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, just need help with this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Game Systems
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to log in?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.