Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I know this might sound out of left field but i purchased…

Customer Question
I know this might...

I know this might sound out of left field but i purchased gta 5 for my ps4 n I'm trying to transfer my data from my ps3 to the ps4? Is there a way you can transfer me to who can or can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Which console?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since i bought the game earlier today. It won't let me sync to the ps4.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment. Thank you though.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Game Systems
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Hobbyist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Hobbyist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?