Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

Cant purchase a game from the playstation store keeps saying…

Customer Question
Cant purchase a game...

Cant purchase a game from the playstation store keeps saying my banking info is wrong

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Everthing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

The game is 799 I have 800 its keeps telling me I'm not eligible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That sort of error, regarding banking information, would be owing to having passed your card's expiration date, sometimes. Check on your registered card information with the Playstation Network, I advise, and make sure the expiration date isn't wrong, the address isn't wrong (since a wrong address on your card information with PS Network can make the card incapable of being charged), and so forth.

Select your local user account and press up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to

Settings

PlayStation Network

Account Information

Wallet

Payment Methods

and check on the info you have registered there.

----------------------------

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech