Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

My 10 year old just got booted off PlayStation and was

Customer Question

My 10 year old just got booted off PlayStation and was threatened by the person , was told could locate him by IP address and kill him. We blocked him and don't know how to report him on the game. What are the steps?
JA: When did your game system stop loading games?
Customer: its still loading something. I have a very slow dsl and he has been downloading something for a few days. He plays N2K17 basketball
JA: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?
Customer: they are ok. it was obviously an empty threat but we want to report. He has our wifi connection
JA: Anything else you want the game expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes the screen name is Trey-sage
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did the other player online send that threat in a message or while they were playing inside of the game?

You said you blocked the user so i am assuming that it was in a message. If it was in a message, you can report

the other person in the method below to have PS review and either give him a ban/warning/delete his account.

To report offensive content on PS4 simply highlight the content that is causing you offense, press options, select "submit grief report" and then choose the appropriate reason.

On PS3 and Vita, highlight the content that is causing you offense, press Triangle, select "submit grief report" and then choose the appropriate reason.

It's also worth noting that you should only report an Online ID if the Onine ID itself is offensive. If someone has sent you an offensive message, or left a rude comment on your PSN Activities, you must report the specific message or comment.

This is how you get to that report.

You can report the person by pressing triangle on one of the messages, and then selecting "Grief Report".

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin