Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

MY XBOX IS IN TROUBLE, Apple, NO, Yes, When U,M Playing

Customer Question
MY XBOX IS IN...

MY XBOX IS IN TROUBLE

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, When U,M Playing SKyrim, I Can,t save games

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
3/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Repair Technician replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience: From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Do you still need help with this issue, or did you resolve it already?

If you still need help it may be best if we connect and speak over the phone.. So let me know if you need help or not.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still need help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I.M playing sky rim on my xbox 1, And am not able to save games

This could be one of several issues.

Either, you need to connect to the internet first..

Or, you need to redownload your xbox one profile.

Or, you need to go into the settings on skyrim and set it to offline mode..

Or, you may need to delete all your skyrim saves.... For obvious reasons, it best if we try all of the first three steps and exhaust them, before we try the fourth.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.