Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I lost my password and apparently I got the wrong phone

Customer Question

I lost my password ***** apparently I got the wrong phone number and I can't get a message back to get a new password
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: It's cew ch 4201 C
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've had it on for about an hour and I went to every password ***** I use and it keeps telling me it will send me a text with a password ***** I never received the text I don't know I may have had an old phone number in there
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Game Systems
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Please confirm what account, service or device the password ***** *****?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is for PlayStation 3 model cech4w1c
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

You can use the following method to reset your PS3 password ***** you forget it:

1. Select (PlayStation™Network) > (Sign In).

2. Select [Forgot your password?] from the sign-in ID (e-mail address) and password *****

3. Enter your sign-in ID (e-mail address) and birth date.

4. Reset your password ***** a PC.

An e-mail message is delivered to the address that you used as your sign-in ID. Follow the steps in the e-mail message to reset your password ***** a PC.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.