Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

I have a playstation 3 that does not work can i have it

Customer Question
I have a playstation 3...
I have a playstation 3 that does not work can i have it fixed or exchange for a new Playstation 4 what do think i should do Kenneth ************
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: serial ce9322p5834 ceche01
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: will not play disk
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not very good with machines Ken
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/28/2016
Electronics Technician: supercj21, Customer Service replied 12 months ago
supercj21
supercj21, Customer Service

Hi Mr. Kenneth. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

So when you try to play a disc, is there a certain error you receive? I am trying to narrow down exactly whats wrong and then give you some options from there.

Will not turn off would like to take someware to have fixed
Do you have a location in. Florida

In your original post you said it will not play a disc. Is the issue that it won't turn off or that it won't play a disc?

No help. Thanks

I apologize sir But I can't help if I don't know the exact problem. Electronics take troubleshooting to narrow down the problem. If you provide me with a ZIP code, I can point you in the direction of the nearest repair center to you.

Electronics Technician: s_feehan, Technician replied 11 months ago
s_feehan
s_feehan, Technician

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** you tell me where in Florida you're from and I can pinpoint some locations you might get it services at?

- Sean Feehan

Gameguy360
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail