Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

I just purchased an upgrade to Dimensions and cannot upload

Customer Question
it. Fantastic Beast JA: What's...
I just purchased an upgrade to Dimensions and cannot upload it. Fantastic Beast
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Wii U
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just purchased the games on Friday. Error code is(###) ###-####
JA: Anything else you want the game expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Support Info 5.5.1 U WUP-101 (2) FW###-##-####
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 12 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you do the following please

Delete the last update AND delete all the downloaded content from year 2 level packs/story packs/adventure worlds, etc. Then reinstall everything.

Once done, tell me please if you still get the error.

Richard, Customer Service