Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Old Xbox1 died. Have new Xbox 1S. Have New Avatar. Want my

Customer Question

Old Xbox1 died. Have new Xbox 1S. Have New Avatar. Want my old one back with all my saved games. New Avatar is WoolenChunk1936. Old Avatar is MetroLemming651.
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Here are the facts of the issue,

Even if you know your gamertag, Xbox support wont tell you the email account associated with the gamertag.

So the question is, do you know the email account that your old gamertag MetroLemmings651 was associated with?

If you do know the email address, then try to sign into that email address on this specific page.

Click here

Try to sign in using the registered email address and the microsoft account password. If you cant sign in, use the "forgot password" link on the next page.

Once you have the password ***** can sign in.. Now you just need to add that email account to the new xbox,heres how.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one#310a74057d234f2682baf646b6c0b09d

Note, you can have more then one gamertag on an xbox..

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! And if all goes well please remember to return here and click and submt a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you.

Dustin S