Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid user and trouble shooter of Gaming Systems
32989067

How do i fix this error code:0x85002012

Customer Question

how do i fix this error code:0x85002012
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Colin and welcome

In which program are you getting this error? And what exactly are you doing when the error comes up?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's only in my email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thais Colin

I need more information though, I need to know please, In which email program are you getting this error? And what exactly are you doing when the error comes up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't let me up load any new emails
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't sync
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Colin, are you able to see my messages? As it seems your not responding to the questions I keep asking

I'll try again

In which email program are you getting this error? And what exactly are you doing when the error comes up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't sync to let open new emails
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes I saw Colin.... you said this a few times, but can you tell me which email program you are using?

With all due respect I have asked this from you 4 times but you repeatedly ignore this...

You need to tell me this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Telstra
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thats not an email program

I still do not know which one you use....

I have offered to connect to your computer and fix this directly, please either accept this or tell me the email program you are using.

We cannot do anything but this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

which version

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thats windows, which version of OFFICE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Version 17.6965.40901.0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
office 360
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
  1. Open Control Panel using Start.
  2. Click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
  3. Click on the Office product that you want to repair.
  4. Click Change.
  5. Select Quick Repair and click on Repair. If Quick Repair didn’t fix the Error Code 0x85002012, select Online Repair and click on Repair.

Let me know the results please

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still have the issue i will shut it down and restart the laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

The repairs would take longer then this Colin

Did you complete both repairs?