Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  Console Game Developer Since 1983. Game Enthusiast from Childhood
23511658

I have been a registered customer since 2012--- now, all of

Customer Question

I have been a registered customer since 2012--- now, all of a sudden, the Login does not recognize my password ( I have gone through ALL the steps provided) to no avail. Please help me restore my account.
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Since this is in the game Systens category, I'm assuming the account in question is either an Xbox live account or a psn account, but which is it?
If it is just a pogo account on your computer, that is fairly easy to resolve. For that, please go to the following page. If you have a problem, please let me know the step that fails along with the EXACT error.http://bitli.es/haC3PU