Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an xbox one and was wondering how to use the

Customer Question
"Microsoft points" or the money...
I have an xbox one and was wondering how to use the "Microsoft points" or the money in my Microsoft account because I was trying to buy a 3 month card and it charged to my credit card not my points. I was wondering why?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
2/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Repair Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience: From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you were trying to purchase the 3 months of xbox live subscription, what device were you using when you attempted to make that purchase.

The Xbox itself, or your phone, or a computer?