Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

The same as Kay Irish's of 3 years ago.
, The Go/Stop…

Customer Question
The same as Kay...

The same as Kay Irish's of 3 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Game-System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The Go/Stop input tab is non-responsive. The yellow directional button is loose and can be lifted off so that the underlying metal rod is visible but also non-responsive.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Game-System Technician should know?

It is old dating from the early years of this century.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
2/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You didn't mention which system you have. Can you share that with me?

mine is a Pro Bridge 311 by Saitek. A hand held electronic Bridge card game

This is a fairly new product. Did you buy it recently? I believe this should still be under warranty. Warranty support is provided by Mad Catz. Here is a link to their support page for Saitek. I would first register the handheld there and then open a warranty claim.

http://bitli.es/hRA3az

Certainly it is not a recent purchase. As I said in my original inquiry it was "bought in the early part of this century." I also said "it is old'. I am discouraged that you don't seem to be aware of knowledge I've imparted yet I keep getting "I have answered you question" notices when obviously you have not.

Since your interest lies more in the lack of knowledge you perceive in me than in finding a solution, I will opt out of the question. If someone else thinks they can be of help, they will reply to you directly.

FYI, any email you receive from JustAnswer is system generated and not from the Expert.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer