Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have forgotten my password [lease help me thank you vwey…

Customer Question
Hi there my name is...
Hi there my name is ***** ***** I have forgotten my password [lease help
me thank you vwey much
Ellen Engelhorn
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
2/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Ashik, GameSystem Tech replied 2 years ago
Ashik, GameSystem Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember your PSN password, then you can reset the password ***** here --> https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/forgot-password!input.action

Go to the above website on your computer, enter the required details and they will send you the reset instructions registered with your Playstation. Then open the email you've received and follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you here. If this is not the password ***** are referring, then please tell me what password ***** forgot.