Ashik, GameSystem Tech
Experience:  Experience with most of all Game Systems
16433418

I have forgotten my password [lease help me thank you vwey

Customer Question

Hi there my name is ***** ***** I have forgotten my password [lease help
me thank you vwey much
Ellen Engelhorn
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember your PSN password, then you can reset the password ***** here --> https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/forgot-password!input.action

Go to the above website on your computer, enter the required details and they will send you the reset instructions registered with your Playstation. Then open the email you've received and follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you here. If this is not the password ***** are referring, then please tell me what password ***** forgot.