Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I purchased a keyboard mouse combo and they work but unable…

Customer Question
I purchased a keyboard mouse...
I purchased a keyboard mouse combo and they work but unable to get them to connect to my plastation 4 can you help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
1/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is it perhaps this Rocketfish product that you are asking about?:

http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/products/computer-accessories/RF-RCMBO2.html

If so, I'm sorry to have to say, the reason it is not working with your Playstation is because it is not designed to work with Playstation, nor Apple computer. Its listed compatibility is PC, only.