Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail
Experience:  8 years radioshack, 2 years game crazy.
41474190

I am receiving error messages on the WII, have followed all

Customer Question

I am receiving error messages on the WII, have followed all instructions in the manual to no avail. Then started receiving "could not read the disc......." have cleaned etc. no luck. Now what???
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Is this the WII "U" you're referring to here?

Also, how long have you owned it for and when did the problem occur?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long i have had it is of no consequence, it just started can you help or not
Expert:  supercj21 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist. The age of the device will help in determining warranty repair.

Which WII model do you have? The original WII, Wii U, etc.?

Do you receive an error with just one disc or do you receive the same error with all discs you try and use?