Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I am receiving error messages on the WII, have followed all…

Customer Question
I am receiving error...
I am receiving error messages on the WII, have followed all instructions in the manual to no avail. Then started receiving "could not read the disc......." have cleaned etc. no luck. Now what???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
1/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Hobbyist replied 2 years ago
Aric, Hobbyist

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Is this the WII "U" you're referring to here?

Also, how long have you owned it for and when did the problem occur?

how long i have had it is of no consequence, it just started can you help or not
Electronics Technician: supercj21, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
supercj21
supercj21, Customer Service

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist. The age of the device will help in determining warranty repair.

Which WII model do you have? The original WII, Wii U, etc.?

Do you receive an error with just one disc or do you receive the same error with all discs you try and use?