Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

The Wii says I have the most current updates on my system…

Customer Question
The Wii says I have...
The Wii says I have the most current updates on my system but when i try and get on Netflix it reads "this software is no longer supported. To continue use download the latest version from the Wii shop.
I believe I did that. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Repair Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience: From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

In this situation, the best thing to do is delete the netflix app / channel.. And delete the netflix data from your wii..

Heres how to do that

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/2082

Once complete, restart your wii.

Then, download and install the netflix app again.. Sign in, and you should be good to go!

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Repair Technician