Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Yesterday I tried to download "Life is Strange Ep 1-5"

Customer Question

Yesterday I tried to download "Life is Strange Ep 1-5" however would only download episode 1 (trail). PlayStation has removed money from my account and still no more episodes. What happened?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, can you tell me if you are using a Ps3 or PS4 ?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi....PS3
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you~

lets verify whether you have paid for those episodes or not. On your PS3

Select (Account Management) under (PlayStation™Network), and then select (Transaction Management).

Then, select transaction history. Do you see the episodes listed and showing that they are paid for in the transaction history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
transaction verified. However I notice that the game has downloaded 5 times -all of them Ep 1 (trail) ?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

That may be the issue. As you can access episode 1 yes?

But not 2-4

What I would do is contact the refund department and request a refund for 4 of those purchases. You can do so at the link below.

To request a refund, simply fill out our contact form at https://www.playstation.com/get-help/contact-form/ and select “refund request” from the drop down list in the PlayStation Network & Account section. You’ll need to have the following to hand;

• Your PSN Online ID
  • Your Sign-In ID (Email Address)
  • Your Date of Birth
  • The name of the purchase you would like refunded

We will process your refund request as quickly as possible, but it could take up to 72 hours for us to verify your claim. If you have started downloading the game to your console, your request will be declined and we will notify you of this.

You may also request a refund by using the form located here.You may want to refer to the purchase confirmation email you received when you made your purchase in order to complete this form.

As far as the other 4 episodes, if they arent showing on the transaction history, then you have paid for them as of yet~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Youre welcome, if you run into any further issues, let me know.

D.S