Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Playstation has not worked time now; I was able to see it…

Customer Question
my Playstation has not worked...
my Playstation has not worked for a time now; I was able to see it but I was unable to do anything with it. I tried to move it but it just sits there
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
1/19/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi James,

Try fitting fresh batteries in the controller and ensure it is synced with the PS3.

If it still won't work, try using a different controller and let me know if that works?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
WELL I HAVE an arrow which say's Log In
And done below I have a Square beside the Square it say's User 2
Let me know if that is a help.
JAMES MCDONNELL , THANKS

Hi James,

Could you attach a photo of what you are seeing?