Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

, r4i an error has occurred press and hold the power…

Customer Question
***** ***** Technician's...

***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

R4i an error has occurred press and hold the power button to turn the system off please refer to the Nintendo dsi operations manual for details

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Game Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
ok
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Engineer

Did this error message occur after an update?