Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

On my wii u i bought cloud fot super smash bros but i cant

Customer Question
find the code to use...
On my wii u i bought cloud fot super smash bros but i cant find the code to use it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Game Systems
I meant for super smash bros
Any body there
12/22/2015
Electronics Technician: Roger, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Roger, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today. Once you've purchased the DLC in the Wii U e shop, enter the 16-digit code listed on the Receipt into the Wii U Nintendo eShop, and the download for the DLC will begin. Once finished, the purchased DLC will be available on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

To view the download code, go to the Wii U Nintendo eShop and select My Menu > Account Activity > View Receipt to see your download code.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to assist you. Please don't forget to leave a positive rating for me. Thanks and have a wonderful day!!!

I'm just checking to make sure that you were able to get your issue resolved. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Please let me know if there's anything else that I can do to help. Please don't forget to leave an excellent rating for me. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

Please rate my service excellent once our conversation is complete. If you don't feel I've provided excellent service, continue to respond and I'll do whatever is necessary to ensure you are satisfied with your service!!

Roger, Customer Service