Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

We need to set up a new Microsoft account child and transfer

Customer Question

We need to set up a new Microsoft account for a child and transfer the xbox live data from a parent Microsoft account for which the password ***** ***** The parent has other Microsoft accounts for work and needs to have this separate from the childs account. Can the data from the original Microsoft account for Xbox Live be transferred to a new Microsoft account so that the child can still play the same games with friends, etc.?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. That can only be done with Xbox 360, click here, it's quite a process. What I would suggest is to make a new Microsoft account that he can use. There's nothing wrong with having multiple email accounts.