Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I was in the middle of playing a game (Twilight Princess) &

Customer Question

I was in the middle of playing a game (Twilight Princess) & an error came up saying to eject the disc, turn the wii off & see the wii operations manual for further details. I don't know where my manual is, but what do I need to do
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Lets start out by turning the wii back on ( if its off )Eject the disktake a soft lint free cloth and windex if you have it ( if not, warm water ) Clean the bottom of the disk gently, and then make sure its dry.Turn the wii off. unplug it from power. Plug it back in. Turn it back on.Now, insert the disk again. Is the wii and the Twilight Princess game now working? or do you get a new error / error code? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Hello again.
I see you viewed my answer on the 5th but never responded.
Did you need further assistance or did the steps I suggested solve the problem. Please respond when you can and let me know so we can either mark this issue as resolved, or so I can assist you further if needed.
Thank you,
Dustin S.