Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Computer and electronics IT technician
15852642

I have a ps4 error code ws-37337-3 what do I do

Customer Question

Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. That error means your account was suspended. Call this number: 1-800-345-SONY Only they can reactivate your account and may force you to create a new one. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Sony.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not a reasonable answer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
As I told you, that is the only answer and the only way to get the account back. I have no control over that what so ever, I am only the messenger. As long as you were not caught cheating after verifying your account they will usually reinstate it but you still need to call that number to do it at all.
.