French

Ask a French Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

French

I was wondering what would be an average price per hour for

Customer Question
a private French or any...
I was wondering what would be an average price per hour for a private French or any other language tuitor? I live in Miami, Florida. Would the price change if the tuitor travels to the student's home?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: French
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2012
French Tutor: Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher replied 5 years ago
Cher
Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher
Hello James, and welcome back to Just Answer!

I have tutored students in their home and the average price ranges from about $35-$50 per hour for a foreign language tutor who is also a certified teacher. Typically, the tutor will travel to the student's home, but sometimes it will turn out that the tutor and the student's parent may prefer bringing the student to the tutor's home. Some tutors who don't have to travel to the student, may charge a little less per session.

I hope this helped.

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher Smile
Cher
Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Master's Level LanguageTeacher