French Law

Have French law questions? Ask a French lawyer now.

I would like a friend to mail some prescription medicine…

I would like a friend...
I would like a friend to mail some prescription medicine from France to Poland.
Is this legal? (The prescription medicine is in my name, but I am currently away from France).
3/26/2018
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail

You should first make sure that this prescription medecine is authorized in France. Then that your friend has a prescription for it. Otherwise, if the parcel is caught by customs your friend will face felony charges. And so will you when you come to France if you are identified as the sender.

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful indeed!

If you have any additional question, I'd be happy to assist. If not, please rate my answer.

T Perrin C