French Law

Have French Law Questions? Ask an French Lawyer Now.

French Law

A french citizen has via telephone and via Messenger

Customer Question
A french citizen has...

A french citizen has via telephone and via Messenger threated that I will be killed - not by him personally but by some friends. He was most likely in France at the time because he called me from a french phonenumber. This morning the threat was repeated but this time by a newly created account on Facebbook I am currently in Thailand

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

See above

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The incident has been reported to the Thai police

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there any further info you need? What will it cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

And how would I pay?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: French Law
12/3/2017
Barrister: José M., Attorney replied 2 months ago
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi, the tthreated​ should denounce the facts to the Pólice because its a criminal offence. Pólice will take measeures to avoid new threats. Advaice the person to protect him/hersel calling the Pólice asap.

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney