French Law

Have French law questions? Ask a French lawyer now.

I have been refused with my business visa 3 times I would…

Customer Question
I have been refused...

I have been refused with my business visa 3 times I would like to appeal the decision made by the embassy.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

French Imigration lawyer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: French Law
11/18/2017
Barrister: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 8 months ago

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. Is this for a B-1 business visa to come to the U.S. or it is for a French visa?

It is a french business visa. I previously had 3 french visas used them properly with over staying or any other thing
without* over staying
I am from Pakistan
Barrister: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 8 months ago

Ok. I will opt out and transfer your question to the French Law forum. No need to respond now as it could delay the transfer. Thank you.