French Law

Have French law questions? Ask a French lawyer now.

I am mailing a flash drive with family photos to my family…

Customer Question
I am mailing a...

I am mailing a flash drive with family photos to my family in France. Is this taxable by France and what paperwork do I have submit?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I am mailing a flash drive with family photos to my family in France. Is this taxable by France customs? What paperwork is required to mail the flash drive.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: French Law
9/1/2017
Barrister: José M., Attorney replied 11 months ago
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi. You do not have to declare it neither pay taxes for it. Regards