French Law

Have French law questions? Ask a French lawyer now.

We have our house for sale, the view from our place includes…

Customer Question
We have our house...

We have our house for sale, the view from our place includes the neighbour's home, they have just told us it's illegal to show a picture of their place on the internet or anywhere else, is that correct?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In France

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, we in Pezenas, Occitanie What is the total cost going to be?

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: French Law
Answered in 9 days by:
7/7/2017
Barrister: José M., Attorney replied 11 months ago
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi there, José M. spanish atorney

According to European law you have the right to take pictures from the street and neigbour can do nothing

Its perfectly legal

Do not take care for him.

You have the right to take pictures from the street to his house and he can no avoid it

Thank you

It was taken from my house 3rd floor not the street

The matter is that you take the picture from your own propiety not from his propiety. You have not right to enter either taking pictures o his propiety from inside but you have the right of taking pictures from public spaces

If its a private place of him you have not right In another case you have

Thank you