TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

I am planing to buy a house in France and to send my family

Customer Question

I am planing to buy a house in France and to send my family who already have schengen to live there and to register my kids at school , they are at age of 7 & 5 .
How to 100 % legal and to get eventually citizenship for my family knowing that I will working abroad and taking care of all their needs
Category: French Law
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 1 year ago.

Of what country are you a citizen? and the other members of your family? Where do you (they) live now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am Lebanese and work for a multinational group based in Lebanon and serving more then 30 countries ,my family lives in Beirut while I am traveling most of the times and covering from Poland to UAE , had and still have a renewed schengen for the upcoming 4 years.My apologies for the late reply .
Best Regards
Bashir Kassis
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 1 year ago.

When you write you, or family members, "have Schengen" do you mean a Schengen travel visa or a residency permit in a Schengen Treaty member country?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Travel visa and I don't have and type of residency in any countries and holding only the Lebanese passport
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir , kindly advise if you may require any further information , knowing that I don't mind paying the charges ahead.
Thank you before hand