How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 6017
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your French Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an ongoing matter in Paris and my Lawyer is Pierre

Customer Question

I have an ongoing matter in Paris and my Lawyer is Pierre Franc. He recently lodged an appeal for me which I paid for but he refuses to send me a copy of the paperwork and now ignores all my calls and emails, who can I complain to
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: French Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent this message one week ago and it would appear that my problem with my French Lawyer is to difficult to answer simply as it may offend one of their colleagues. It gives me no confidence in the French Lay System at all. If no response this conversation will be taken further
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, The atorney has a licence fom the Collegue de avocats

You could denounce him for negligence to the Collegue de advocats or demand him at court

Ussually with the threat to go ahead in this way the atorney will call you and explain what is going on

Thank you

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

If necesary contract another atorney to sue him at court and take your case