How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 6080
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your French Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex partner who owns half our house has ended our

Customer Question

My ex partner who owns half our house has ended our relationship2 months ago, and stated she was moving out and we can sort the funds out afer,I pay every bill and she is still living here, and doesn't seem to be doing anything about going, I need help as I don't know what to do next for the best.I am at my wits end.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: French Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there.

In order to get legal security you must contrcat a local atorney who demand at court the rules dot the furure on your relationship until it ends

If you do not do it she will be there until you do

So, contract a local atorney to demand the rules and get the sentence who give you your rights and tell her hers.

Thank you