How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 5982
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your French Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I am a convicted felon and a registered sex offender

Customer Question

Hi, if I am a convicted felon and a registered sex offender (the lowest level zero) can I enter Frnace? I am planning a trip from USA on July 25th.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: French Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
As US citicen you do not need visa to enter into Schengen space as a tourist
As long as you do not need it they have not chance to know about your criminal records, so, you have any chance to get into troubles if you come in as a tourist.
Enjoy your travel up
Thank you