How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TKenney, Ph.D. Your Own Question
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 791
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
Type Your French Law Question Here...
TKenney, Ph.D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been given by the huissier de justice that they

Customer Question

Hi. I have been given by the huissier de justice that they will come to my house to take my property because I have refused to pay an estimated RSI bill. What property can they take? the house contains a motor cycle that is still in the name of the person that I bought it from as I did not change the grey card. I also have a UK registered car. Items of furniture. Personal items such as cloths and guitars. contents of my daughters bedroom, furniture and personal items. Can they take items fixed (bolted) to the house? And can they keep coming back? Thanks, Peter.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: French Law