How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask T Perrin C Your Own Question
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 1412
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
Type Your French Law Question Here...
T Perrin C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are a retired couple living in France.We have 2grown up

This answer was rated:

We are a retired couple living in France.We have 2grown up children.
We would like to set out that on the death of either of us everything passes to the other.When we both die ,everything should be divided equally between them.
Our former home in England was bought by our daughter so we have no address in uk now.
You need to consult a notaire to set up what is called a donation entre vifs. When one of you die the other will get everything. Then, unless you write a will, your entire estate will be share equally between your children when the second dies.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will our children be liable for death duties?
If the net worth of the share of your estate they will each inherit is worth more than 100 K€, yes. This amount may vary with time (it was 156K€ only a couple of years ago).
T Perrin C and other French Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We wish!