How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 5982
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your French Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do we recover €3000 plus just demanded by the French tax

Customer Question

How do we recover €3000 plus just demanded by the French tax authorities on my husband's military pension which has already been taxed at 50% - he does not receive any personal allowances because he has earned over £100,000 for the last 5 years.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like an answer and have not found any solution yet.


Thank you



Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Jacky,

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi there

The way to get your money back its to contract a local attorney in France who study if there is an inetrnational agreement between your country and france over no double tax imposition and if there is such an agrement the attorney could make an appeal using this agrement and the fact that you have apid allready in your own country your taxes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You must think I am completely stupid if you did not think I could have thought of that answer for myself. I am appalled that you have taken my money for this. This is a barely literate response. Even I can spell 'paid'.


If you think this is worth what I have paid you - I don't, please refund me immediately, as per your agreement that if I am not satisfied - I am truly not SATISFIED. This is a real scam and unless I have my money back in the next 24 hours, I will tell the world via facebook that you are totally untrustworthy as far as I am concerned.

Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Sir I am sorry for that
I just try to help
I will left your question now
Thank you and sorry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You cannot even write coherent English this is disgraceful