TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

Whats the legality of giving my notice on a rental contract,

Customer Question

Whats the legality of giving my notice on a rental contract, It states I must give 3 months notice by recomended letter. Can it be done by E mail?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will keep waiting.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Ian.

I will search for a legal professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So have I been charged 46 euros for this! I have asked a simple question. Please cancel my question. I wanted the answer this weekend, I will now ask my lawyer on Monday.