TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

What are the regulations in France for kennels near ones property

Customer Question

What are the regulations in France for kennels near ones property where dogs are kept all the time
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please continue as we need to have firm legal advice to present to the authorities. The owner of the kennels told the maire the kennels would only be used for dogs to rest in after hunting Sept. to Jan. They are in use all of the time. The smell meant we could not use a terrace yesterday. The kennels were built using our party wall for the back of the buildings which are permanently constructed with concrete foundations. Now more are being built though these are a reasonable distance from our house. Surely planning permission should be necessary for permanent buildings which are at least 5 metres long?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not mind the wait if there is a possibility of sound advice.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your patience. Your question is presently available to all of our French and European lawyers. I will mark it high priority as well.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

T would like my original deposit returned to source. Please confirm that this has been done.