How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask T Perrin C Your Own Question
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 1412
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
Type Your French Law Question Here...
T Perrin C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what is a technique,or procedure (in a web site of limited

This answer was rated:

what is a technique,or procedure (in a web site of limited partnership,)when a partner wants to give up a majority in exchange for additional investment.
how does one write such a document?
thank you
One would probably open the capital to new partners. One would call it an augmentation de capital. You would have to convene a general assembly of existing partners to modify the statutes of incorporation of the partnership, publicize the operation with a legal ad, and have the registrar at the Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce record the modification. One would suggest you consult an avocat specializing in corporate law to assist you.
T Perrin C and other French Law Specialists are ready to help you