How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask T Perrin C Your Own Question
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 1412
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
Type Your French Law Question Here...
T Perrin C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved to France a year ago. Ive realised that I havent

This answer was rated:

I moved to France a year ago. I've realised that I haven't yet paid any local tax - the equivalent of the British Council Tax. How do I pay this? Who do I ask?

youtube downloader
One should receive taxe d'habitation forms in October. On addition, if you own your home, you should receive taxe foncière forms in November. For taxe d'habitation matters, you should address yourself to the local SIP (Service des Impôts des Particuliers). For taxe foncière, you should address yourself to the local Centre des Impôts Fonciers. All addresses available on
T Perrin C and other French Law Specialists are ready to help you