T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

My husband died in Poitiers in Jan. 2013. I did the usual

My husband died in Poitiers in Jan. 2013. I did the usual tax declaration for the year 2012 because he was alive the whole year. Now I have a pension de reversion. For the year 2013 how do I file for his one month of pension income followed by 11 months of pension de reversion for me?
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Next year, you will need to file an income tax return for the period between January 1st, 2013 and the date of your husband's passing. Then, you will fill another one for yourself for the remaining 11 months, including the pension de reversion. You will need to obtain the additional forms from your local SIP (Service des Impôts des particulars).
Experience: 8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)