French Law

Have French Law Questions? Ask an French Lawyer Now.

French Law

I had a company in Nice, but it is so called sleeping now,

Customer Question
and when I passed by the...
I had a company in Nice, but it is so called sleeping now, and when I passed
by the Griffe de Commerce in Nice two weeks ago I was told that there was no
problems concerning this company, by way of identification I showed my passport.
I am now aware that there has been fraudulent activity, or questionable transactions
undertaken by a partner who maybe has registered in some way as a partner.
Now that he is attempting to regain some payments which were not concluded
during 2011. I am extremely worried if he may use our business account since he has the card details etc. which I do not have and withdraw money which is not his own. What I plan to do is to contact the bank concerned on Monday and
explain this fact and ask them to inform me of any money coming into this account.
In the meantime I want to close the account giving my passport details. I have no other
details with me except the name of the limited company, but believe that I can do
this with my passport details since I am the Gerant. thanks.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: French Law
6/8/2013
Barrister: TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour) replied 4 years ago
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)

TKenney, Ph.D. : Hello, if you are the gerant and this is clearly wriiten in the by laws, then you should have no problem obtaining to bank details and cooperation from the bank. As for your partner, you should contact de Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce of Nice and see if your partner's name appears in the by-laws, or in an amendment to the bylaws that you filed and registered. You may also want to file a police complaint.
Customer : added. Because I left my colleague to do necessary things when I had to return to the Uk
Customer : the identity I have is my passport only. I also forget the siren number and thE KIBIS AND
Customer : because the contract papers are with my ex-partner.
TKenney, Ph.D. : If you know the name of your companay, you should be able to find it on this website : https://www.infogreffe.fr/societes/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=infogreffe&gclid=CLiMtP6L1bcCFRMPtAodAV4AQQ
TKenney, Ph.D. : The web site is in French. You will be able to get the siren number and thE KIBIS.
Customer :

could you please check alpa.m sarl bureau du ruhl, no 1 promenade 06000 nice

Customer :

could you please check alpa.m sarl ,bureau du ruhl, 1 promenade des anglais,

Customer :

Could you please check this company alpa m sarl on this site since I cannot do

Customer :

this although tried all morning, and inform me of the siren and the kibis. don't put

Customer :

this enquiry on the chat please

TKenney, Ph.D. :

Hello, I am just a French law expert. I am not a monitor.

TKenney, Ph.D. :

If you do not want this conversation to become public, you should contact a JustAnswer/Pearl monitor

TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D.