How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TKenney, Ph.D. Your Own Question
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 831
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
Type Your French Law Question Here...
TKenney, Ph.D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a second home in france and have a question regarding

This answer was rated:

I have a second home in france and have a question regarding compensation for lost income from rental because of construction work 1 meter from my chalet.
Do I have any rights??

TKenney, Ph.D. : You have rights only if you can proven that a fault was committed and that there is a link between you losing income and the fault that was committed.
TKenney, Ph.D. : This is article 1382 of the French civil code.
TKenney, Ph.D. : You will have to establish (and prove) 3 elements : 1) the fault, 2) the damage, and the causual link beween the fault and your damage).
TKenney, Ph.D. and other French Law Specialists are ready to help you