How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask T Perrin C Your Own Question
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 1412
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
Type Your French Law Question Here...
T Perrin C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am selling my second home in France. My capital gain will

This answer was rated:

I am selling my second home in France. My capital gain will be 66000 Euros. How much tax will I pay including social tax? I have owned the house for 20 years. (Is the social tax on a sliding scale, like CGT?)
For a 66000 € capital gain, property held 20 years, you would have 8025 euros to pay in taxes and 6547 in social contributions.
T Perrin C and other French Law Specialists are ready to help you