How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TKenney, Ph.D. Your Own Question
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 791
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
Type Your French Law Question Here...
TKenney, Ph.D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear T Kenney, I am part owner of a property and land in

Customer Question

Dear T Kenney, I am part owner of a property and land in France. I have 1/2 of the property in my name and the other half belongs to my dad who bought it when I was under the age of 18. Now I am 28 and for the first time I received a paper from the French bailiffs that a big amount of money are owed to them and we need to action it within 8 working days. My fathers name is ***** ***** top address and right under his is mine. May I please know who can I ask legal advise from? I live and work in uk.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Wendy, thank you for your answer, yes please cancel my question. many thanks for your help. may I please ask whether I will be charged for this?
best regards